NORTH MIAMI CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER
Car Accident Lawyer Services - Legal Expertise You Can Trust
Car accidents are stressful, especially when injuries occur. After an accident, you don’t have to navigate the process of insurance claims alone. Working with a reliable, knowledgeable attorney can make the process easier to handle while ensuring your legal rights are protected at all times.
The Law Office of Dean M. Gettis helps victims of car crashes in North Miami seek the compensation they need. For a complimentary consultation to learn how we can help after an accident, contact our office at 305-893-8931 today.
Common Types of Vehicle Accidents
Common types of car accidents in North Miami include:
- Highway crashes
- Rollover accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- Intersection collisions
- T-bone collisions
- Chain reaction accidents
- Single-vehicle accidents
Searching for best car accident lawyer near me? Look no further than Dean M Gettis Law Offices.
Common Injuries from Auto Accidents
Vehicle accidents can cause many different types of injuries due to the force of impact. Frequent injuries car accident victims experience include:
- Whiplash: Whiplash occurs due to the force of back-and-forth movements of the neck during impact, especially common in rear-end accidents. Whiplash can cause a multitude of physical symptoms, including headaches, neck pain, neck stiffness, fatigue, sleep loss, or memory loss.
- Head injuries: Trauma to the head or back can cause concussions, traumatic brain injuries (TBI), spinal cord injuries, or paralysis, among other injuries. After a head injury, you may suffer a loss of quality of life, the ability to work, and the ability to perform regular activities.
- Musculoskeletal injuries: Broken bones, muscle sprains, and spinal disc damage can occur even in minor car accidents.
- Internal injuries: Internal injuries such as internal bleeding or bruised organs can happen from a car accident. These injuries are potentially fatal without immediate treatment.
Experienced car accident lawyer fighting for your rights and compensation.
Common Causes of Car Accidents in North Miami
Some of the most common causes of passenger car accidents in North Miami include:
- Impaired driving: Driving under the influence of alcohol or other substances is a common cause of accidents, resulting in hundreds of deaths and thousands of injuries in Florida every year.
- Violating speed Limits: Speeding is a well-known cause of accidents with severe injuries, as the faster the speed, the more severe the force of impact.
- Distracted driving: In our tech-filled world, distracted driving is ever-present. Texting while driving is illegal, but it is still very common. Drivers may be distracted if they are driving while eating, grooming, or fumbling with their GPS systems.
- Running stop signs and red lights: When drivers fail to observe red lights and stop signs, they can cause disastrous collisions.
- Driving recklessly: Many behaviors fall under “reckless driving,” including swerving in and out of lanes, tailgating, and cutting off other drivers. These negligent behaviors very often lead to accidents.
- Weather conditions: With rainy weather common throughout the year, many car accidents in Miami occur due to weather.
If you were injured because another driver caused a car accident due to negligence, don’t wait to speak to a lawyer. After a Car Accident, let The Law Office of Dean M. Gettis help pursue compensation for your losses. We can also assist families in the aftermath of fatal motor vehicle crashes.
Tell Us About Your Case
Fill out our form for a FREE case evaluation.
Our Service Areas
CONTACT US TODAY!
How Much is My Car Accident Case Worth?
Each car accident is different, and several factors determine the value of each injury claim. Some of the basic factors include:
- The extent of the injuries sustained
- The extent of the losses and damages incurred
- The defendant’s percentage of liability
- The amount of coverage available to satisfy the settlement
During your consultation, our car accident lawyers will assess each of these points to establish whether we can prove another driver’s negligence caused your accident.
How Our North Miami Accident Lawyer Can Help You
Our team of lawyers is dedicated to helping you throughout the entire legal process so you can focus on your recovery. With our legal team on your side, you can expect us to:
- Investigate the accident to determine liability and cause.
- Determine the claim value based on your injuries and losses.
- Collect evidence to build your case.
- Prepare and file legal documents by the deadlines.
- Negotiate a fair settlement on your behalf.
Let Our Experienced North Miami Car Accident Attorneys Help You
We work hard to secure s fair settlement for you. Insurance companies often attempt to settle claims quickly, hoping for the lowest possible settlement amount. Our team can handle the insurance company and their adjusters to protect you from their unjust strategies.
The Law Office of Dean M. Gettis can help you pursue compensation after a car accident. Our team handles all types of car accidents in Miami and North Miami Beach, and we will fight hard to defend your rights as an injury victim. Call our team at 305-893-8931 for your complimentary consultation.